Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How Am I Supposed To Get In The Mood.......!!!

.....for Spring cleaning when outside is like an Autumn day?

Yesterday wasn't too bad for most of the day and I did make a very good start on disturbing the dust and chasing away the spiders. 
Just before tea it started raining and I don't think it has stopped since.
This morning we have belting down rain with a bit of hail thrown in and it's cold and miserable.
All I want to do is snuggle up and watch either cookery programmes, read or do some hand sewing but I can't because I have my Ruby visiting today after school and I need to get some tidying done and decide on what I am going to make for tea using the minced beef I got out of the freezer last night.
I think it will either be minced beef and onion pie with lots of veggies and some good gravy or a spag bol. I'll see what I feel like when I get in the kitchen.

I thought I was going to miss out on birthday breakfast this year as my birthday falls on the day of the quilt show but my lovely DIL messaged me last night to ask if she can do it on Saturday instead so I have a smashing weekend coming up full of family and quilty things...you can't beat that 😁😁😁

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

Post a Comment

0 Comments