I have been missing for a bit, visiting my son and daughter in law in QLD not the right time to go can't swim in the pool a bit cold still but the ducks do, these shots are a bit misty but if you look closely you can see them.
They don't stay long just a fly in quick swim and off they go.
This is the new member to the family his name is matey, he says Hello a lot and What's the matter mate
He also coughs a lot and dances maybe he was owned by a old smoker who likes to dance, he is a rescue bird that wondered into a house one day out of the blue.
The first day I was there we went to the farm or produce store just down the road to get supplies for the animals they now have 4 chooks too along with the goat so they are now a little farm.
I think they sould get pigs too but they are not so keen.
Maybe these were his babies and he was very proud.
0 Comments