Hello again,
Well the planning and scheming for the Badab War Campaign is in full swing, the Belgian wargamers I originally discussed the idea with have gotten their club involved, and a friend from Delft has also dived in. So we're suddenly looking at a full-blown campaign with 9-10 armies! Yay! :D
As a result, my Hobby Mojo has been bubbling again and I'm currently looking very enthusiastically at my little stockpile of Griffons. I have less than I would like, but enough to get a serviceable 2nd edition army out of. Just need to expand a few things. Oh, and paint all those quartered scheme marines....
To get started again, over the past two weekends I've been finishing the two Howling Griffon Terminators that have been on my workbench for far too long. Here they are:
Brothers Darvin and Ahlrig, of the First Company. (Sorry about the glare, the light is a bit crappy today.)
And the view that no enemy shall get of them while they live:
Brother Darvin carries his record of oaths fulfilled with him, as well as the bones of a fallen Battle Brother.
Brother Ahlrig shows his devotion and purity through the brass Eagle and purity seals on his armour:
Brothers Ahlrig and Darvin bring my total complement of finished Howling Griffon Terminators to.... well....Three. Here they are, alongside Brother Logan:
And in their intended habitat:
Proper daylight for painting is gone here, so I think it's time to fire up Space Hulk: Deathwing! (Thoroughly enjoying the game so far, I just wish some buddies of mine had it as well, so we could do some co-op action!)
See you next time!





0 Comments