Blue Sky!!!
More Crazy Weather!
After more snow, 3" late Wednesday, it started melting! I fell going in to work Thursday, since there was standing water on ice, not a good combination. Jammed my right elbow, shoulder sore, twisted left knee a bit but okay otherwise. They should have had sand down. Anyway, it's been melting the last two days and we had 40 degrees today and a little blue sky! A tropical heatwave. Chickens have finally been able to come out and enjoy the warm temps. I saw some grass exposed when I put the hens in a few minutes ago. Grass, what's that??? We've had lots of birds out and I saw a Great Blue Heron fly over our house today too-
Google photo
They're seen frequently around our rivers and water areas, so I was surprised to see one over our house. Gorgeous! Must have been a bit off course.
I finally have my left hand back, all healed up from surgery in late October. No more braces/splints, just putty for strength. My surgeon did a great job. My hand had this going on, bone on bone, ow-
They removed the bottom, worn out chunk and created a "sling" of sutures. The tissue heals around it. No more pain, and only a small incision, 2"-3". I've got good grip strength and comfort. I wear my scar proudly. I'm very aware and appreciative of the fact I had insurance to cover most of this. Some might have had to do without sadly.
Ready for transformation!
DIY Low Cost Valentine's Day Farmy Decor -
Next weekend end we'll be putting away the winter decor, snowmen, etc. I have had WAY too much of the real thing. I'll put some regular decor back out and add some Valentine's Day items. I spied these glitter hearts and I thought- cut off the ribbons and put in a Mason jar. I'll add some raffia possibly, then done! I bought these out thrifting in the last 2 weeks, 50 cents for the box-
I will cut off the loops, add these to a basket or bowl for another pop of red! Easy peasy. I will post photos when they're done. Just add a few things to what you already have. I could also add apples to my winter decor for next year. I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!


0 Comments