Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.


Hi everyone! As you know from my last post, my birthday was yesterday. I booked the day off of work - but sadly spent the day doing writing work, instead. (I have to much to get done before my vacation...eesh!) Even still, it was nice to sleep in a little bit. That was my birthday gift to myself!

I ended up ordering in dinner last night and watching a movie with my family. Later on, my boyfriend dropped by and we played a board game, which was perfect. It was just a nice, relaxing kind of day, even if I did have to work. Since I was so spoiled by my wonderful family, I thought that I would show you some of the birthday gifts I received and how I spent my day. There was nothing that I really needed, so I felt especially spoiled this year!

Here goes...

(Okay, so I'm not 21...but there are extra candles there!)
 
 (Me!)

 (Birthday/Halloween/Going Away present from my boyfriend...so cute!)

 (Play Minion Monopoly with my BF on my birthday...he won.)

 (A new CD shelf...complete with a couple of new CDs!)

(My family knows me so well....CDS, TV shows, clothes, and of course, lots of One Direction.)

What is the last gift you received?

xo Shannon

Post a Comment

0 Comments