Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Extra Dimension Sweet Heat Eye Shadow Review

Hello lovelies!

Today, I'll be reviewing this MAC eyeshadow in "Sweet Heat." It is from their Magnetic Nude Collection. It retails for $19.50. I kept seeing swatches for this in the blogging world and Instagram. This eyeshadow is so gorgeous! Sweet Heat had been released in a prior MAC collection.








Sweet Heat is a pinkish peach with a metallic finish. I love this all over the lid! It is described as a liquid powder.



MAC eye shadows are one of the brands that tend to last long on my oily lids. That's what I love about them! The formula is smooth and creamy. I thought I'd experience some fallout, but that wasn't the case! No fallout here! I think this would look great on every skin tone! I've heard of some people using this as a highlighter as well!


Sweet Heat
I think this is a nice shade for all over and to make you seem awake. Great for those running late days! Below I paired it with a mauve shade.

Sweet Heat & UD's Tease

Did you pick up anything from this collection? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments