My walking boots have finally given up the ghost. The soles have been squeeking for a while but yesterday they let in water and I came home with a slightly soggy foot. Thankfully I had another pair waiting to be used so out of the box they came today. I have also thrown out a jumper that I love (cos it hides the lumps and bumps). It has gone really shabby all of a sudden and I had considered cutting it up and making gloves..... WHAT THE HECK FOR....... I have loads of pairs of gloves. It sheds fluff too so hot water bottle covers aren't an option. Nope... new year new me. I was though, given a bag a large wooden beads today. They will make great heads for my little wooden doll project... What? I haven't told you about it? I will get around to telling you all about it when I make some.
0 Comments