Great news! The boxes for the 2012 Panini Prizm group break showed up today! I couldn't help but open one up. I decided to film it and upload it to Youtube to test out my equipment and to give you guys a taste of what each box could hold. If you haven't signed up yet, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? It's only $10! I still need to sell two more teams before I can give it the go ahead. To see the remaining 17 teams and all of the BONUSES click this link here or the tab at the top of the page. If you have claimed a team but haven't paid, please shoot me an email and let me know when you'll be able to. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow evening, I'll have to open up your spot and that means we'll have more spots to fill.
0 Comments