Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brotherhood Update: Troops on the Table, Part II

I'm finished putting together the 2nd Grey Hunters squad and all three Long Fangs.  (I haven't put thought into suitable 'Brotherhood' versions of Space Wolf titles.)

Most of these are still on the paint stick, where they'll stay until the primary color has been applied, that is until they're all Brotherhood Gold; point is, it makes it difficult to take pictures!  Also note there is still some minor fixes and mold lines to hit.


The overarching theme of the Brotherhood is that of disparate Warbands led by Champions.  Each squad has its own unique look in the army; that's obvious if you compare this squad to the one I posted yesterday.



The Melta Gun is the only model in this squad that doesn't share the same torso; my thought was he needs extra armor to protect him from a faulty weapon, which at some point burned his face up but good!



Here are the Long Fangs, each with its own version of a Missile Launcher, among other details.





And that's that!  As I type this, I'm putting the finishing details on the last of a trio of Rune Priests.  I should have them pictured tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments