Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chameleons Dice

Reader John Middleton recently reminded me of the above: The Armory's line of polyhedral dice called "Chameleons." These dice got their name because, as their packaging proudly proclaims, they "change color with temperature!" You can see more of these dice over at the excellent DiceCollector website.

I never owned any of these dice myself, but, growing up in Maryland, I often went to The Armory's shop out in Pikesville, where I do remember having seen these dice, along with many others. Back then, I wasn't the dice connoisseur that I became later, so I rarely was willing to spend much money on random number generators. Even if I had been, I'm still not certain I'd have bought these, but who knows?

Post a Comment

0 Comments