Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Doctors

 Well, I am exhausted after two doctor appointments in two days. On Monday, my doctor said something like--and with your having Hashimoto's thyroiditis.... . Well, I was gutted. NO, I did not know. He said--well, it is right here. I asked why he had not told me. He said he had and I assured him he had not. "That is not something I would forget!" So, I have another autoimmune disease.  

I have never asked this before, but

WHY ME?

Never mind; don't answer that or give me some philosophical answer. Please! 

That is why my tongue and cheeks are swollen and why I have other strange things happening, like I am cold. I almost cried just writing this so far. Why me? 

Today, I went to my family doctor and he said that he, too, knew, saying yes, it is written right here. Of course, I expect he thought that I knew. I was afraid I had another uti coming on, but, thankfully, no. 

 These appointments have been scheduled for months, so it was not something that was caused by a recent development. I received results of tests. 

Tuesday is a cold, bright day. I will take cold if I get sunshine. 

Tonight, we still have chicken, so no cooking of meat/protein. The zucchini are waiting, so I can cook that for Tommy. I will find another vegetable or two.

When I sorted the blackeyed peas, there were no stones and few questionable peas. But, I did find a perfect kernel of corn. I was shocked as I had never found another vegetable in the blackeyed peas. 

I got something from Publisher's Clearing House, so maybe I won $5000/week. I will share with Tommy. 

That's it for today. I need to get off here and plan my new room.

Post a Comment

0 Comments