Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fun Monday

January's gracious host is Ari
She says
"I live in a climate with a long, cold winters. Over the years, I've built up a supply of clothing and items to keep warm and dry. I think of them as my arsenal for winter combat. What's in your winter weather arsenal? Or, if you don't have tough winters where you live, tell us about something you own that you wouldn't want to be without."

As I have Raynauds, winter is a particularly trying time, my hands and feet are icy, they go white/blue with cold. I wear gloves, even when to some people the weather doesn't warrant it. Hence, I have recently bought a circulation booster and am hoping things will improve. Am using it for 10 minutes a time, it has tens type accessories but I'm not trying them yet. A weird sensation, as it cycles thro' rhythmically. Difficult to describe but I am hoping that with perseverance I can build up the time to the recommended 30 minutes. 

My friend's husband went to Canada on business and bought this lovely top for his wife.

Unfortunately, he came home with one of the wrong size...
so, as I'm (lets put it politely) broader than her, he kindly agreed to her giving to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments