So here's my idea! I would like to give a gift subscription to Bookmarks Magazine.
The only thing is that I cannot afford to offer it to my dear readers from Canada or across the oceans because the cost to the former is $10 more and the cost to the latter goes up $30! But, I have a way around that little problem. If the name drawn is from someone not in the US, then what I'll do is send you my copy when I finish with it. Yes, it will be a month or more late, but I don't think that will matter to the bookish among us.
Because there are six issues in a year's subscription, you have SIX days to leave a comment. On the day of the winter solstice, December 21, I shall draw the winning name. If this giveaway interests you, please leave a comment on any post on any day saying you would like the subscription. If you don't mention the giveaway, I'll assume you either already subscribe or that it doesn't appeal to you.
Again, the dates to leave a comment are December 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
0 Comments