Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEARNING

Hello  everyone.  I have been busy this week with all sorts of things, and blogging just kind of slipped by.  OOPS!

I kind of wanted to talk about learning today.  I try to learn something new every day, of course sometimes it may just be a reminder of things 'learned' - and forgotten! 
I hope you all strive to learn new things each day.  I guess that is why I enjoy reading blogs and different Face Book pages.  It is just amazing to me, that here we all sit reading and conversing from all over the country and even the world!
HOW COOL IS THAT?
I also love to read all kinds of self help and instructional  books and publications.  There are just so many ways to learn.

People from different regions often cook differently, play differently, and just have different ideas of doing every day things.  I love seeing that and learning.

When it comes to saving money and keeping our pantries, we all have different views.  Saving money is a challenge to me and I love a challenge.  It used to be a necessity, now it is just a way of life.  My pantry is my security for my family.
Many people try to be frugal in many ways, for the purpose of being able to takes vacations, travel, pay off debt, etc..  I just want security.

WHY ARE YOU FRUGAL and WHY DO YOU WANT A STOCKED PANTRY??????
Share you ideas so we can all learn (hopefully something new)! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments