We are now in Minnesota at least for the week. I'm currently sitting alone in daughter's place with Shasta as hubby, daughter, her boyfriend and a couple of their friends are at an outdoor show. It's not really my type of thing so I am relaxing and going to Skype with Mum in England. As daughter is an hour behind us I have to remember to Skype at the correct time lol.
The car ride was long and I was a little concerned as, when we hit Wisconsin, there was a lot of snow still around! Yikes! Luckily St. Cloud is not covered in snow - there is still a lot of ice on the Mississippi River and I am hoping to get some good photos before it melts. We'll be taking Shasta out for a walk this afternoon when they get back.
Shasta was really happy to see me. This morning she wanted me to go out for a walk with them and is currently curled up on the couch next to me. If she didn't love daughter so much I might be tempted to take her back with me lol.
The sun is shining here so that's a good sign and the temps look above freezing for the next week! I'm hoping we can go up to Duluth and see the Split Rock Lighthouse.

0 Comments