Hey there! There is good news here at Comics Fairplay. My hubby said that if I did some entries early, he would post them for me. Mind you, not write them, but post them. This means that hopefully I won't feel like I am out of touch for so long!
There are so many new comics this week that I am slightly shell-shocked. I guess I will blame DC's World War III for this, and move along smoothly in complete denial!
My list for the week is as follows:
52 Week 50
Birds of Prey #105
Brave & the Bold #3
Ex Machina #27
Flash the Fastest Man Alive #11
Justice League of America #8
Manhunter #30
Nightwing Annual #2- FINALLY we get to find out what broke up Dick and Babs!
Shadowpact #12
World War III Part One: A Call to Arms
World War III Part Two: The Valiant
World War III Part Three: Hell is for Heroes
World War III Part Four: United We Stand
Girls #24
Invincible #40
Anita Blake Guilty Pleasures #6 (of 12)
Mighty Avengers #2
Ultimate Spider-Man #108 (pictured)
Ultimate X-Men #81
X-23 Target #5 (of 6)
X-Factor #18
X-Men #198
Fallen Angel #15
Red Sonja #21
This big, long list is going to be so nice to come home to. While I am gone, I can relax knowing that Jim is here to handle comics and my blog. It makes the knowledge that I don't know how long I will be gone easier to take.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments