Dean Wormer tagged me with a the "Six Random Things About Me" meme. see here
The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me-
1) I have driven on the autobahn... it's not as fun as you might think... but there were some great views
2) While I was reading Mel Blanc's autobiography, That's Not All Folks, he died. I was kinda freaked out about reading autobiographies for awhile...
3) I have two vague memories of being in a baby crib... ...(when I was a baby, sheesh)
4) I rule at connect four.
5) I was never able to watch CBS when I was a kid because of bad reception so I missed that whole Dukes of Hazzard thing...
6) Thundarr has to be my all-time favorite Saturday Morning cartoon. Demon Dogs!
I know I'm supposed to tag six folks but I haven't been very good about commening on other folks blogs so I feel kinda weird about demanding a tag from anybody.
Broke the rules.... oh well.
-Swinebread
0 Comments