
These photos were taken at 3.45 A.M. on Monday morning..... the one above by me, and the one below by Irene of Breckan. Now, you may ask, why were we both up and about at this time of the morning? Indeed we were asking ourselves the very same question. The answer, of course, is entirely due to our feline friends. Irene's young kitten Squeak is an early riser, and Button decided to announce she had provided breakfast for herself. Irene spend some time entertaining Squeak, while I spent some time chasing Button around the kitchen as she wouldn't drop her "breakfast" for me to rescue. However I did find that breakfast was well and truly dead so I opened the door and out she shot with it (she's learned that once I get my hands on it I *do not share*!). While she tucked into her breakfast, I was sufficiently awake enough by now to realise what a beautiful sunrise was revealing itself. I'm sure it got even more beautiful but I resisted the temptation to watch and went back to bed!!
So - photo below is taken from Breckan on Graemsay looking towards Stromness.
0 Comments