The Black Petunias are still blooming after a little cutting back of the spent flowers . They must like the location and the soil because they have bloomed continually since I planted them the middle of May. They almost look like velvet . It has been a long time since I have been this enthused about a plant. The first two photos were taken today.
And, this next photo was taken in May 2018.
The Yellow Calibrachoa (Million Bells) make a nice accompaniment and contrast with the Black flowers . I did not realize that Calibrachoas are related to Petunias. Thus the same growing requisite which explains why they enjoy living next to each other . Calibrachoa (any color or mixed) have been a favorite of mine, especially in a hanging basket !
And, this is the "Little More". Look - Look - Look .
The Figs are starting to ripen!
And, there are a lot.
And, a lot of them are up very high.
The weather is changing and the garden is beginning to respond to the changes of nature . There are still so many things I want/need to do in the garden before the gardening season is past . But, I have to acknowledge that I am feeling ready to be finished with the garden until next Spring when I will probably be excited to return to nature's surprises.
I am so grateful and very delighted to have wonderful weather temperatures and blue sky's without smoke.
Hope all of you are Safe and Sound.
Mary
0 Comments