Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Day Four

Whenever I'm torn about whether to give to a charity, I always ask myself if my donation is going to help save a beautiful set of hooters. If the answer is yes, I give until it hurts. That's why I always keep a couple of bucks on the side, just in case a tsunami hits Los Angeles.

Today, I'd like to direct you to the Boobie-Thon. The Boobie-Thon is raising money for the cause, and I'd encourage you all to give until you can't give any more. After all, you shouldn't wander the gallery of spectacular jugs and gazing upon the Hard-Nippled Heroes therein without leaving a tip. That just ain't right.

I should point out that the Boobie-Thon, with far more contributing cans than I'm likely to get, only runs through the seventh of October, while I've committed to do this all month long. They have three days to go and I have 27. I don't want to brag or anything, but I think that proves that I'm much more of a hero than they are.

That's why I'm sitting here in my Fortress of Solitude, wearing nothing but a cape. And goddamn, I'm a gorgeous man.

The Girl on the Right hasn't posted yet today, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't check her place out for updates. She has way better ideas than I do, and has been on the TV machine and everything. But that just leads to my theory that one's humanity can be measured by how often one is on television, and this is neither the time or the place for that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments