.... I am still gazing at the Christmas tree but already I am looking forward to the additional living space when it has gone ......
..... Watching movies. Nothing really beats Elf. I also loved the Doctor Who Christmas special. I love it when River Song makes an appearance. On that note: the last Doctor Who series was a bit odd, wasn't it? ...... Observing James patiently build a Fisher Technic car with his uncle. James is very proud of his achievement and so am I .....
..... Food features heavily ..... Eating roast beef with Yorkshire puddings. Richard made 48 for nine people and there was not one left to be eaten with golden syrup late at night. Richard is the main cook when it comes to festive food. Clearing up suits me better, I don't enjoy cooking when the expectations are high .....
..... Sitting in my yellow chair, crochet blanket in hand, working away ...... Teaching my sister in law how to crochet ..... Enjoying a late and lazy breakfast. Every day. Nutella features alongside smoked salmon and Arbroath smokies, cheeses, fresh bread and coffee .....
..... Unwrapping my Christmas gifts from Richard and finding a bluetooth speaker cube that I had put on my Amazon wish list when I was researching gifts for Richard and then promptly forgot it was there ...... There is always a comical moment or two at Christmas ...... drinking coffee from a sweet new mug featuring Jack the dog. Well, almost ...... Cursing my children for using up the last ice cube earmarked to chill my Christmas Baileys ..... Learning how to use my new overlocker. I am still learning how to thread it properly. What did we do before YouTube? .....
I think this is a fairly good reflection of my memory drawer. Did I mention it is a jumble in there?
How was your Christmas day? Are you relieved it is over or are you mourning the passing of another Christmas? Do tell!
Wishing you all the best for the next few days. Christina xx
0 Comments