Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Colony(OryGnality) Mp3 download




  • Artist:Ory G 

  • Title:OryGnality

Jadesimi Oreoluwa popularly known as Ory G releases a song titled Colony(OryGnality) as a follow up to his last singles titled Never give up.This song gonna blow minds. Download and enjoy




Lyrics:



Intro:Ory hurry ji chaperly drop this thing chaperly


CHORUS:


Fast fast stuffs like Speed Darlington


No grass field but na balling tinz


Dropped three hits now they're feeling me


My songs burning ur radios it's a chimney


We moving up no stopping no gravity Rappers keep rapping but trust won le bamiti


I was so high that I pull up in a highlander


Your babe loves me and then she start to blow grammar


Chorus:I'm Ory I gat oryGnality


No fake niggas in my territory


Lines so mad like insanity


Fine girls twerking in my colony (X2)


Verse 1:Everytime I pull up in a party


your babe looking at me and she be calling me Zaddy


Gat the money feeling like am Cardi


She wanna blow me she be thinking it's a Candy


She be calling me Alhaji in case you dunno am the life of the party


Na cheque we love to carry cos Oloun gbo we gat a lot of money


On top say we dey upstairs they be calling us high classy


It's the same rap but we doing it with Energy


Shout-out sawon awon Tayo ati Teniflexy


Guys wey dey form cast like Nathaniel Bassey


Fuck off here if u gat no oryGnality


Rappers steal lines but we into creativity


Awn they break hearts but we break records


Omo pastor dey for club she dey break records


boom boom boom like a boom*3boom*7





CHORUS: Fast fast stuffs like Speed Darlington


No grass field but na balling tinz


Dropped three hits now they're feeling me


My songs burning ur radios it's a chimney


We moving up no stopping no gravity Rappers keep rapping but trust won le bamiti


I was so high that I pull up in a highlander

Your babe loves me and then she start to blow grammar


CHORUS:I'm Ory I gat oryGnality


No fake niggas in my territory


Lines so mad like insanity


Fine girls twerking in my colony (X2)


Verse 2:Mo ri pic e lori instagram


Ukwu so big looking like 10 kilograms


O fe fun min promiseland bi ti Abraham


Omo to puta to sexy bi ti Khadijat


Fine girl oya gimme all ur body


And I promise am gonna spend all my money


She be my dumebi cos she be making me go corny


Starting with a heady but we heading with a grammy


Fuck off here if u gat no originality


Rappers steal lines but we're into creativity


Awn they break hearts but we break records


Omo pastor dey for club she dey break records


CHORUS: I'm Ory I gat oryGnality


No fake niggas in my territory


Lines so mad like insanity


Fine girls twerking in my colony (X2)


Boom boom boom like a boom(X3)Boom(X7)


I'm Ory I gat oryGnality


No fake niggas in my territory


Lines so mad like insanity


Fine girls twerking in my colony (X2)

Post a Comment

0 Comments