Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GIVEAWAY!!! Eco Natural Soap

Everyone knows I am a BIG fan of Eco Natural Soap products. I use just about everything that they make, the soap, mineral make up, lip balms and insect repellant. Now I’m trying the sun block and loving it, too! It only takes a small amount!

SunIMG_2616

I wrote this last year about the

 Don’t bug me insect repellant

We were at a State Park here in Florida and decided to walk down a trail to the river. It was hot and humid and in the middle of summer. We had been on that trail many times before but the conditions were just right that day for mosquitoes. So I put the ‘Don’t bug me’ repellant on my legs and arms. They always go after me, so hubby didn’t put any on at all. Well....they came after us both! We didn’t get far down the trail before we decided to turn back. I didn’t have ANY bites on my legs OR arms...but I had bites on the back of my neck. And hubby had been bitten, too. So I thought this was a good test. NO BITES where I had put the mosquito repellant. (I don’t want anyone to be afraid of Florida in the summer. This only happened to us once.) It only takes a very small amount of the salve and it does not irritate your skin at all. I couldn’t live without it now!

BugIMG_2617

A year later and I’m still using it here in Florida and it is still just as effective as it was last summer. I put together a bag of my essentials to carry with us on our trips…even day trips! It makes it so much more fun to spend time outdoors.

Here’s my latest package from Eco Natural Soaps.

(she sent me these products to review but I have also bought a lot of things from this company, too)

IMG_2615

So what NEW product am I LOVING right now?! The Spearmint Lavender soap! It has the most wonderful fragrance and it’s gentle on your skin. What a perfect blend!

Now for the GIVEAWAY!!!

Here’s the FUN part from Alicia!

“The winner will get to choose any one of our Bath and Body bars, any one of our Exotic Butters Luxury Dry Skin balms and any one of our lip balms.  We are also including a discount coupon code just for your readers. They will receive 15% off of any order over $10.00 It applies to all of our products except the No More Wrinkles ( which is already 50% off right now )  It can be used multiple times and is good through May 22, 2013. The code is LD52215.”

TO ENTER:

Just go to the Eco Natural Soap shop HERE, come back and leave a comment telling us what product you would most like to try!

I’ll announce the winner next Tuesday, May 14th.

HAVE FUN!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments