My husband will be taking vacation between Christmas and New Year's (use it or lose it), so I thought it would be fun to spend some of that time at the movies (since we won't be going anywhere). "Jack Reacher" is on our list to watch. Tom Cruise isn't my favorite actor, but I do enjoy his films. I know it's based on books (which my husband now wants to read – it makes me happy to see him reading more!).
We're also interested in "This is 40." Yeah, I'm waaay past 40, but I like funny movies and this one looks cute. It might even be better than "Knocked Up" (which I also enjoyed).
I want to see "Silver Linings Playbook," but it's not playing around here – yet. Husband probably won't want to see it, though, so I might have to watch that one with the daughter. That's if it ever shows up around here before coming out on DVD.
Any movies coming out this holiday season you're itching to see?




0 Comments