But we got some fantastic colors out of it, and I will be weaving a bunch more rugs like this one soon.
After sorting selvedge in a hot barn, it was pool time.

Sometimes, my buddy Eddie swims more than he should. He is kind of like me in the respect that he doesn't acknowledge his advancing age.
Hmm.
Here he had already swum laps and laps, and he was very tired. But he wasn't really sure that he was done with the pool for the day.

He got a little closer to the edge, and then apparently he thought........

Oh, what the heck.
He may love the jump as much as he loves the water, we're not really sure about that.
And he does the crawl like a pro, but only clockwise. If you try to head him in the other direction, he just makes a U turn, and goes back the direction that he likes best.
I LOVE this boy. I really do.We joke sometimes, DH and I, saying that we will both need counseling if/when anything happens to him.
But look at that face. Wouldn't anybody?
0 Comments