January 16, 2017
Good morning. The sun is shining, so I guess we're in for another nice day. Yesterday, Pogo and I went shopping at a Pet Supply store, and bought a bagful of doggie food. There were quite a few big doggies in the store with their families, so naturally Pogo was in doggie heaven. He loves big doggies!!
And yes, so far he is still eating the doggie food. I wish the food had just a wee bit more bulk to it. It is very soft, and Pogo has no jaw bone or any teeth, so he has a difficult time getting the food up off the plate. When he licks the food, it just sort of sticks to the plate even more. We'll have to work on this.
Today, I'm planning on spending a couple hours on my tax stuff, and one or two hours on "housey" stuff. Then hopefully I can have me a nap. I didn't sleep all that good last night, so a nap will feel good.
Today I have an interesting (at least to me) photo to share. I dug into my archives for it. This photo was taken a while ago on an early Spring morning. There was frost and dew on the plants, creating some very interesting designs.
Hmmm, the more I look at this photo, the more ideas I get. On one side I see a fossil, and on the other side I see stars and celestial bodies in the heavens. It might be very interesting to play with this photo in Photoshop.
I may decide to re-arrange my chore schedule for today. Pogo is already curled up inside his new fuzzy blanket and dreaming away. Maybe I should do a short nap too, then get to the taxes and house stuff. Yeah, sounds like a pretty good plan.
On that note, I think I'll close here and crawl into my blanket too. So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

0 Comments