Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Health Insurance

The other day I received a letter from Covered California letting me know that I needed to submit proof of income to them for last year.  I stopped off at my accountant's office today and picked up the tax information that I needed to fax. 

I don't have a fax machine, so I used the service at our local hardware store.  It took a while for Covered California  to receive it, but eventually the pages were all transmitted.  That's a huge relief.  I receive a generous subsidy from our government for my health insurance.  It's important to stay on top of the paperwork in order to qualify.  I'm so glad it's all finished. 

I started watering the trees this afternoon, and stopped as the sky turned grey.  I put the hose away, and then it started to sprinkle.  I'm hoping for a dramatic storm.  So far it's just dark and impending.   

How has the weather been where you live? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments