Look at this sweet little bird's nest . . .
It sets atop this large grape vine wreath
and was made by a little bird a few years ago.
The wreath was hanging on my neighbor's shed at that time.
The other day she decided to take it down and asked
if I would like it . . . nest and all.
Of course I would . . .
now it is hanging on my Art Barn.
Do you think a little bird might move in?
Here's a mini make-over that I did for my front porch.
First I painted the top of the stool white.
Then used painters tape to . . .
paint checks on the top :)
Now it can set right here,
ready and waiting for a cool glass of sun tea
to be perch on it.
Here's the glider . . .
all painted red and decked out with
freshly washed slipcovers.
I wish you had time to stay and sit a while.
It's a beautiful day :)
Notice the railing behind the glider . . .
Do you remember this stack of painted wood
in my last post?
This is what it is for . . .
I hope that by my next post
I'll have finished photos to show you
but for now this is all that is done.
Well, it is time to get off the computer
and on with my work . . .
it sure won't get done with me sitting here, LOL.
Have a glorious weekend!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
0 Comments