I think I've mentioned before that because I post a lot to Facebook that seems to meet my need to keep in touch with friends and family near and far; but it doesn't really, coz not all of them are on Facebook.
When finally I do think about creating a blog post, I feel overwhelmed as so much has happened.
So very much has happened.
![]() |
| Butters, Roswell and Charlotte. |
I began the New Year with four cats and two dogs. Today I have one cat and two dogs; and one of those dogs is not the same as before.
![]() |
| Sooki, Wendy, Butters and Charlotte. |
The precis version: Roswell (died from a collapsed lung), Charlotte went to live with Kait, Butters (died from complications from diabetes) and my dear, dear Wendy (died from bone cancer).
![]() |
| My beloved Wendy. |
Sorry to lay all that on you in one lump, but it is what it is.
| My wonderful Wendy. |
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
I have never however been known for my practicality, and hence by summer's end a new pup entered our household.
His name is Dexter and he has fit right in...
![]() |
| Clara, Dexter and Sooki. |
... but I still miss Wendy.
![]() |
| I have left memory stones at places we used to walk. |






0 Comments