Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm a Versatile Blogger, bitches

Darren at the grammatical nightmare, the m0vie blog, has nominated I, humble I, your leader, for this nifty meme-related thingermajig:



Naturally, I'm honored and shit, but I am also supposedly obliged to nominate other people (boo!) and write seven facts about myself (hiss!). This is why I fucking hate memes.

1) I have a fear of crowded stairs.

2) I have more books than I can ever hope to read before college.

3) I watch TV, but I don't terribly care what the show is I'm watching unless it involves Joss Whedon.

4) I love St. Vincent.

5) I have yet to see an Ingmar Bergman film. I don't even know I'm spelling it right.

6) Finals are tomorrow, and I will fail each and every one of them, except maybe English, because I read all the books, and I always pass vocabulary, and I'm shit at Daily Grammar Practice, but that's only, like, 10% of the grade, so I'm good with that. I will especially fail French.

7) I really want to learn Russian, chess, kung-fu, robot-building, and invent the sure-to-be hit game 'Black Hole Chicken'.

Nominations!

Wild Celtic
His Eyes Were Watching Movies
Chuck Norris Ate My Baby
The Writing Womb
Sugary Cynicism

Um...I dunno, everyone else has gotten it by now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments