Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May Acquisitions



Four wonderful books found their way to my house this month. From the top:

Tabloid City by Pete Hamill (audiobook) - When Kathy heard I was a fan, she generously offered to send her copy. This is a book only Pete Hamill could write. My review is coming in June.

We Bury the Landscape by Kristine Ong Muslim -  I won this book through a blog giveaway. It's a collection of flash fiction in which each story is based on a work of art - ingenious!

Butterfly's Child by Angela Davis-Gardner  -  This novel was sent by the lovely Bellezza after I posted about my recent experience with Puccini's opera. It imagines the fate of the child after Madama Butterfly ends and is on top of my TBR pile.

Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen is my current read/listen. The book was purchased just hours after downloading the audio from audible.com - I simply had to own a hard copy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments