Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Resolutions

I have enjoyed reading and ogling so many of your year end reviews this week. The colour, talent, fun and creativity is truly inspiring. I really can't do one of my own, I just make too much random stuff to make a stylish mosaic but I would like to record and share my crafting resolutions for 2015..Looking forward shall we say?

1. I want to crochet a skirt and have done for a long time.



2. I want to knit something for my bloke that is not a hat.


This is just to frighten him because he reads this blog!!!
3. I would like to finally master using double pointed needles.



4. I want to set a time target for my double bed quilt.



I am one of those people for whom resolutions stick around, they make me change my behaviour for a long time. Here are some of the New Years Resolutions that I have enjoyed in the past which have continued to influence my life.


Having an allotment

Buying food with less air miles or none at all

Wearing all my clothes in my wardrobe not just jeans

To invite someone/family/friends to eat once a month

To return to belly dancing

To start a blog

To teach crochet lessons


So do you make new years resolutions? Do they work for you?

Jo xx



Post a Comment

0 Comments