Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Richest fictional character?

Forget reality. (I'm starting a new trend, "delusional," anyway.) Forbes Magazine has published The Forbes Fictional 15, listing the richest made-up folks. Here's the list:

15. Lucius Malfoy (Is he really that rich? I musta missed that thread in Potter.)

14. Cruella De Vil (Yesssssss!)

13. Lara Croft (No comment - not into Lara Croft. Is she rich? I mean, rich enough to make the top 15 of fictional characters. Color me skeptical.)

12. Ebenezer Scrooge (Which one? The Alistair Sim one or the Mr. Magoo one?)

11. Arthur Bach (Well, if you get caught between the moon and New York City . . .)

10. Willy Wonka (The Gene Wilder one or the Johnny Depp one?)

9. Thurston Howell III (But don't him confused with the Mr. Magoo Scrooge, even though they sound just alike.)

8. Bruce Wayne (I'd ask which one, but there are too many.)

7. Jed Clampett (EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee doggies!)

6. Scrooge McDuck (I think he should be farther up the list, personally.)

5. C. Montgomery Burns (Yessssssssss, again, but with a different accent!)

4. Lex Luthor (OK, if we're going to reach back to Lex Luthor, we might as well go back to King Midas, who - if you'll notice - doesn't even appear on the list. I know he's richer than Lucius Malfoy.)

3. Richie Rich (Weak entry -we can come up with better than this, right fellow readers/movie watchers?)

2. Oliver "Daddy" Warbucks (OK, this one's fine. He's rich and he takes in cute little orphan girls.)

1. Santa Claus (I'm troubled by this one. Santa's real, ain't he? What's he doing on the fictional list?)

I think Forbes needs some help. Suggestions?

Post a Comment

0 Comments