Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ROMANTIC HOMES -MARCH 2015 REVIEW

I am on the ball this month.
I am getting the March Romantic Homes Review
done before the month ends.
That way you might still be able to
get a copy if you so desire

So-What does the March issue have to offer?
Well, I think one of the best things about this is
THE COVER!
Don't you just LOVE those 
PINK HUNTER BOOTS?
 When you open to page 12
you will see more of Gay's work.
This was photographed by
the very talented AND pretty
Gay Van Beek

There is a nice article about
Shabby & Chic Forever-
What else did I find in this month's issue?
I found the cutest Texas bungalow
owned by Keith & Chris Berger.
By: Victoria VanVlear/ Anne Lorys-photography

This lovely Southern home belongs to 
The colors are darker and richer 
than most shown
in Romantic Homes spreads.
Inside and out it is rustic AND refined.
Don't you just LOVE that outdoor area?

Speaking of LOVE
I also love this kitchen!
Brenda Adams 
is the Texas homeowner
and the house sure is a beauty!
After you have visited the kitchen you can
continue strolling through the house 
and end up here.
Just look at that view from that bed!

Speaking of views-
Now that I am through with my review
maybe I'll run down to Walmart and 
try to buy myself a view.
yes-sir...look at this!
Looks like somebody's been shopping!
Begging your pardon if this is 
YOUR CAR.
You know how I am.......


.

Post a Comment

0 Comments