Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Shot."

The fifth episode of Moon Knight should be today if I've counted right, and while I think we've seen hints and possibly after-effects, we haven't really seen Jake Lockley. While I'm old enough to recall when 'Lockley' was just an alias, not a separate persona; he's the one that fathered a daughter with long-suffering girlfriend Marlene Alraune; which I don't think the other personalities were made aware of. I don't think this is the case as often in real life, but in Moon Knight and other popular fiction with MPD, the different personas seem to dick each other over a lot. Where are the helpful alters, the ones that chip in for the bills, do some of the dishes as a surprise, make sure your car's gassed up? 

If Marc was the mercenary, and Steven the posh millionaire, then Jake was the working-man type. Which in recent years seems to have slid into 'a bit sleazy?' Taxi drivers should have a bit better reputation; don't believe the internet!

Post a Comment

0 Comments