It was a lovely sunny day today. As I approached our garden I was amazed to see it full of flowers; yellow and white daffodils, little blue scilla's, hyacints and blue and pink pulmonaria's.
My brother and parents came to help us in the garden. My brother made a new tabletop for our old garden table from reclaimed scaffolding wood. It looks simply fantastic! I will show you a picture soon. My father sanded the surface of our little garden house. Next weekend when the weather is fine, we will paint it. My mother just sat in the sun like a queen and enjoyed all the people around her. My husband helped out where he was needed and the girls and I were busy with the plants. I prepared some seed trays in our greenhouse, which I filled with different kind of tomato seeds (yellow pear, ping pong, marmande) and white & purple aubergine seeds. I also put the Dahlia tubers on a bed of compost, to get some roots.
The potager is already filled with little red and white onions. I also built a pyramid of canes, planted some sweet pea seeds underneath, put some rhubarb in a big pot and started on the repair of the raised beds.
At the moment I am sitting rosy cheeked behind my computer, thinking what a lovely day it was....
Wish you all a good weekend!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Tuintje
Wij tutten ons tuintje op
en kammen het gras.
Make-uppen de randjes langs het terras.
Overal plantjes met lippenstiftkleuren.
Overal bloemen met bloemetjesgeuren.
Daarna het heggenhaar,
weg met de heggenschaar.
Zo wordt ons tuintje een prachtig gezicht.
Dat plat naar de zomer te glimlachen ligt.
Edward van de Vendel (Plint)
Wij tutten ons tuintje op
en kammen het gras.
Make-uppen de randjes langs het terras.
Overal plantjes met lippenstiftkleuren.
Overal bloemen met bloemetjesgeuren.
Daarna het heggenhaar,
weg met de heggenschaar.
Zo wordt ons tuintje een prachtig gezicht.
Dat plat naar de zomer te glimlachen ligt.


0 Comments