Have you heard of selective mutism?
It is when a child has some anxiety issues and refuses to talk to others except their close family.
I've had a few students with it.
I think I had it but back in the day, people just called me shy. Some people called me painfully shy.
One of my favorite decor items is a little shy.
It doesn't like to stand out or take center stage.
It doesn't like to draw attention to itself. Instead it lets something else take center stage and be the star of the show.
It's an item that retails well below $10.00.
It comes it various sizes and finishes.
It's definitely reusable.
It has been used for every season and holiday.
Demure, understated but the undisputed star of the show.
It's shy but dependable - much like me.
Plate easels or art easels are an essential decor item in my decorating repertoire.
They retail for around $4.99.
I've seen some at Pier 1 but I get mine from Tuesday Morning.












0 Comments