Weekends are for memory making,
relaxing and enjoying quiet moments of our days.
If you would like, please share your weekend moments
in the comment section with a link to your blog.
Guess where I was? I don't know about you but jetsetting and being home over a two day weekend is tiring. We left on Friday to take our son back to his apartment in Waltham, MA.
He lives near a little park around the river and the geese were very tame. I loved walking the walk he walks to get fresh air and being outside.
Friday night we shopped in Cambridge (love the vibe in this town) and had dinner at Mr. Bartley's. My husband said "let's do a selfie" and the kids tried to pretend to not be at our table....that's fine, we were having fun.
Saturday we spent the day at the Museum of Fine Arts. We were there for four hours and did not see everything. I loved the Hokusai exhibit the most (and lunch). Just knowing that I am within the walls of art history and everyone else in the museum is there doing the same thing as me leads me to love human nature. Preservation of art and artistic expression is beautiful. I see what the artist saw when they created their piece, many of them not knowing if they will be "famous". How cool is that?
Reflecting on my reflection while waiting for my family.
We left the museum and traveled to Quincy Market and Feneuil hall Marketplace. We finished the rest of the freedom trail we did not do in October. Lots and lots of walking.
I had a fun time in Boston. The highlights (and lowlights)
:: street performers :: parking garages that cost a dinner! :: beautiful weather :: yummy food :: sturdy walking shoes to get me through the day :: hotel! :: breakfast included! :: quiet car rides :: driving in the city is not fun :: coming home to Frodo, my country life, and the quiet ::
How was your weekend?







0 Comments