Most of you already know that I have a small group of little chickens
and for the first couple of years, they have used this little coop .
But recently, I had the large kennel pen that was over this coop, moved and
attached to a larger hen house. Now my chickens have a nice roomy
coop/hen house and a safe yard to wander around in.
I did not want this coop to be tossed away.........
so I moved it to my corner garden to use as
a decorative feature for my cement and yard decor
chickens
I placed a colorful resin/plastic rooster on the inside of the coop
along with a pretty black resin/plastic hen sitting on a nest
the empty nests have fake ceramic eggs
underneath in the pen area, I have a vintage ceramic rooster
and a cement hen with her chicks
I also put in my handmade cement hen and rooster set
Standing proud on the outside roof is a plastic rooster.
Now my garden has chickens in it......ones that wont scratch up or
eat away the plants! I plan to decorate the coop more with flowers in
the spring time.
I am sure in time, this coop will get weathered and wear down from
the outside elements.......but for now, it has
another life.
So tell me...........do you like yard art?
Do you like chicken yard art are some other kind of decor?
I would love to hear!
0 Comments