Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Accounting Time (Updated With Links)

As I have been packing my stuf for the move it has given me a chance to look over and really get a handle on what all I have in my miniatures collection and how much of it really needs work. I am not really in a position to count figures but I can list the projects I have going right now. This is a list of projects that have been started or are ongoing. This is not a complete list or catalog of the minis I have. This is going to be scary -

[Editor's Note: After Mik's comment on wanting to see some of my stuff, I decided to put in links to posts that show some of the miniatures listed]

Super System - Two teams.
  • Capture Inc. (5 Ikore Figs)
  • Cosmic Enforcers (5 converted Superfigs)
15mm VSF
15mm Post Apocalyptic/Sci-fi
15mm Zombie Survival
15mm WW2
  • FOW Mid-War Falschirmjager Company - 40% painted
  • 3 15mm Panzer IVs
  • 2 15mm Brumbars - 2 painted
  • 3 15mm Tiger Tanks
  • 12 Halftracks
  • 2 8-wheeled scout cars - 2 painted
  • 2 four-wheeled scout cars - 2 painted
  • 5 field cars - 5 painted
  • 2 Opal Blitz halftracks
  • 1 Jagdtiger
  • 1 King Tiger
  • 4 Panzer IIIMs
  • 3 Stugs - 3 painted
  • 2 Marder IIs - 2 painted
  • 1 Marder III painted
15mm Wierd War 2
28mm Gutshot
  • 12 assorted Wild West Gun Fighters
  • Reaper Miniatures Chronoscope Uncle Same to be painted as an Undertaker.

Post a Comment

0 Comments