Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Burger DRAMA!! *Truth stories*

Everyone love burgers ... some people like my co-workers they can tell the difference between a Wendy burger and some other fast food burgers ... which they claim ... Wendy has the best fast food burger!! As for myself, I eat anything tasty, doesn't matter what and where burger comes from, as long as they taste good, I eat them. HE ! HE!! That applies to ice-cream and Minty as well ...

Apparently, bees like burger too. These top two illo are based on TRUTH stories. Once upon a time, when I was eating a burger outside at the UCLA sculpture garden area. A bee try to get a bite from my burger! I try to wave the bee away, but it wouldn't leave. End up I had to jump up and down and waved to distract the bee away from my food. To anyone who passing by looking at me, I pretty much looked like an idiot, waving into thin air screaming for no good reason!! I had to tell people "A Bee attacks my burger!" just so people wouldn't think I am a nut head and called the campus police. But the best burger story of all, is the story of Natasha ...Natasha is my friend Amy's little pug. It's an adorable little dog, which in my opinion, looks very "HOT" - like a tasty "hot dog"!! My favourite doggy entertainment is telling Natasha how cute she looks, and how tasty she would be if being BBQ with saurce ... HEY!! She is so tiny, she can fit into an outdoor BBQ grill perfectly!! Long story short, I like to teast Natasha, she looks like a delicious tasty BBQ HOT DOG!!

One day after a fun outing, Amy and I took Natasha to the Doggy Bakery, where they sold fancy doggy desserts, good and pretty enough for human to eat. We picked two heart shape pink and white sugar cookies for her. She ate one immediately, and loving it. Afterward, we went to a local burge place for lunch. Amy went into the restaurant to order food, I doggy sat Natasha outside. Doggy was not allowed in the food place. The moment Amy left ... the drama began ... Natasha started to cry ... she thought Amy left her forever!! She cried and cried and cried miserablely as if someone dear had died!! I tried to give Natasha another suger cookie to cheer her up, but she wouldn't eat it. She kept looking at the door where Amy disappeared into, and cried. Everyone on the street looked at me with distasted ... they probably thought I doggynapped the poor thing or abused it or something .... soo embarrassing. At that moment, I suddenly felt guilty from teasing Natasha looking like a hot dog all the time. I tried to call Amy on her cell, and let she talked to Natasha, it wouldn't help!! Natasha's cry was very very heart brokening ... All this time, Amy only disappeared for 15 minutes to get a burger!! After Natasha's burger drama, I felt kind of bad for her, so I didn't tease her for the rest of the day ... though that doesn't mean I don't tease her ever again!! Afterall, I still think Natasha is the cutest sweetest tastiest BBQ HOT DOG on the planet!! WA!! HA !! HA !! HA!! HA !! *Evil laugh*

Post a Comment

0 Comments