Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cafe Lidia Marikina

Oinks: 

One saturday night we hitched along our older sisters and their friends. Yeah, I don't have a life. :P

After Bellini's they wanted to have coffee some place I forgot but parking was impossible. We ended up at Cafe Lidia. I've heard of this place before but Marikina is as foreign as Alabang to me. 

I wanted to order this self portrait coffee art but they don't have a barista that night. boo.

I love, love Ube cake. So I got this.

Brazo ni Dyna de Mercedes

Mocha Chocolate Cake

Grandma's Chocolate


Just for comparison. One Brazo was drowning in cream while other was starving for it.

My amaretto coffee and ube cake.

Strawberry Fruit Fluff

It had no banana and only strawberry syrup. Disappointed. But Achi said "Reklamo pa kayo ng reklamo eh P100.00 lang yan!" The end.

As Lex said: "You rarely see menus like this and food like this." So true.



Cafe Lidia
64 Calderon St. 
Calumpang, Marikina
63 2 6477606

Post a Comment

0 Comments