Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Share Your Cup #263

Hello my friends,
welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup"
 
My cup runneth over with gratitude for all of the love, well wishes, and prayers that have been said in my behalf. 
 
My hubby, family, and friends have been amazing!! 
 
I am doing quite well.  I take it one day at a time and am pacing myself.  something that is not easy for this old gal.  lol!  I can not lay in that bed non stop so now and then I get up and do a little fall decorating.  I only undertake one task at a time.  First my kitchen table, then a mantle, and now two mantles.  Feels good to be up moving around, even if it's just a little.
 
They have not removed my drains yet.  I will be doing a big 'happy dance' the day that happens!!
 
There is so much tragedy going on right now with hurricanes and fires.  I am praying for all of you!  Been thinking a lot of my Texas and Florida friends.
 
I have not been on my laptop and have loved staying connected with many of you through fb and Instagram.  It will feel good to be back visiting!  Can't wait to see what you have all been up to!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments