Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Please Help

It's been awhile since our last post. Sorry about that. I got sick so I haven't had the chance to blog. I've been so congested and all I wanna do is sleep and have some chicken noodle soup. But thankfully I'm getting better. But I do want to ask a simple favor.
 


Last Monday, December 7, 2015, around 4:30 a.m., one of my family's home was ravaged by a second-alarm fire. Miraculously all of their lives were spared. However one of the victims is still in the hospital recovering from a second-degree burn on the left side of her body.

Unfortunately, they were not able to save anything except for the clothes that they were wearing that night. All of their hard-earned possessions were burned. Everything was turned into ashes.


Please help us in raising funds for them. This will be used to jump-start their lives after this devastating incident. All of the proceeds will go to the deposit/rental of the new apartment (they're still looking), furnishing it, and replenishing their personal necessities. It's crazy looking at their house. We just spent Christmas there a couple of years ago.
 
ABC news link : 6 hurt as fire burns

If you can, please donate to the gofund me link that my Ate Sherryl has created it would be greatly appreciated. A penny, a dollar, whatever you can, will help these families out.  Even if you cannot donate, just simple prayers and wishes will be accepted. If you can share the link on facebook or twitter too that would be great.

GoFundMe : Please donate if you can

Times like these really  make you look at life and put it into perspective. I really am grateful for everything. In a blink of an eye, everything could change. Please remember do what you can and do not take things for granted.

XOXO,
Geri

Post a Comment

0 Comments