A lot of the scenarios I am writing these days call for the player, or players, to keep track of turns. Unfortunately, in the midst of a game, this isn’t something I’m very good at doing. So, in hopes of getting better, I made myself a couple of turn trackers that can double as small pieces of terrain.
I made one to use for Frostgrave and other urban/ruined settings, and another for Rangers of Shadow Deep and other more rural games.
For both of them, I started with a little ‘casualty marker’ from Warbases. These can be turned to display a number from 0 – 12. I then glued a figure on top of each. The statue of the woman is a Reaper miniature. The blackbird on the branch comes from Warbases, in a great little pack of ravens.
Both got a quick paint job and some simple basing and were ready to go.
In truth, even with these on the table, I will probably forget to use them, but they please me none-the-less!

0 Comments