Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

G is for Giveaway!

Since Ms. Welti, author of The Founders' Code was kind enough to send me a signed copy of her book, I'm giving away my copy (the one I purchased from Amazon) to one lucky winner. Sorry it's not signed, but you can't have my signed copy, which is addressed to my daughter, by the way. She's turning into a voracious reader, and one day hopes to be an author/illustrator herself. Yeah, it's in the genes, man! You can imagine her shock and surprise when she got the signed copy of Ms. Welti's book in the mail--with her name on it! Thanks, T.S.! You have no idea how happy you made her. ;)
This is the copy I'm giving away.
Please ignore my alien-looking-sausage-thumb. Pregnancy swelling, ya know.

So! What to do, what to do... (rubs hands together)

I usually hate having to go through hoops and loops for book giveaways. Books are meant to be shared and read. I don't want to have to eat fire, or make you guys eat fire, just to enjoy a book. Which means, the rules are easy:

  1. Leave a comment.
  2. U.S. and Canada only.
  3. Feel free to spread the word, but it's not a requirement. (My twitter handle is @writercherie, just in case you decide to tweet this.)
  4. That's it.
  5. Contest ends one week from now (that'll be on April 14th, Saturday)
  6. Goodluck!

Post a Comment

0 Comments