Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank You~ Merçi~



It's December..already.. So soon? Yet so long ago seems last Christmas..

I just wanted to start this month off with gratitude to people I have "Met" here..

The above little decorations were all made by the generosity of Miette's sharing..a new blogging friend for me this year..



It seems that we really do get to share wonderful thoughts..inspirations..ideas..friendships through this cyberspace..France,The USA,South Africa, Australia, Canada, Singapore,Malaysia,Hong Kong,China.. England..THE WORLD!
I cannot tell you how many nice people I have met including my NBF.. and newer friends.. This year..kindness has abounded in letters and notes ..and I just want to say thank you thank you thank you..For everything ,from the bottom of my heart~

We correspond with some and open up and share and learn and get strength..learn about Grace and Courage.. and kindness..ad generosity..

We also get to learn new things..The Graphics Fairy has been a source of such creativity for me..as well as her followers who share their great ideas..

Like..Vintiquities Workshop~



There is still a lot to add to these...But I thought I would share in case you missed~

So you see..all are copies.. all are ideas from this fun little alone time world..

Un gros Merçi..cause we're not always baking and cooking and hands need to be busy~
I wish you all a wonderful month of December and the Happiest of Holidays..

Post a Comment

0 Comments