It's one of those summer Mondays.
So here's some miscellaneous jibber-jabber:
As much as I LOVED watching the Olympics, I'm glad it's over.
I can finally go to bed at a reasonable hour again. :-)
I have some fun news. Maybe Friday I'll share. But maybe Monday. (I know. I'm a tease)
I went to the hairdresser on Friday and was told I had HAIRSPRAY BUILD-UP. It was the first time in my life I ever had it. She used some sort of scrub on my hair to get it out. (And yes, I bought new hairspray)
I made Rice Krispie Treats and threw in a cup of milk chocolate morsels as I mixed everything up. (Try it. You'll never eat a plain marshmallow bar again!)
I went to the library the other day and finally checked out The Hunger Games. (Yeah, I'm a bit late to the party)
And lastly, here are pictures of my dining room makeover:
| Dining Room BEFORE |
| Dining Room AFTER in "Sandbank" by Sherwin Williams |
I know. It doesn't look that bad. But trust me, it looked PINK ten hours of the day. So I painted it beige and it looks much better.
| AFTER AFTER in Barcelona Beige by Sherwin Williams |
That's it for me.
How about you?
Any misc things you want to get off your chest? :-)
0 Comments