Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Soothing Gel REVIEW Battle! I Compared 7 Soothing Gels to Know Which is The Best! #TheFaceShop #NatureRepublic #Esfolio #PaxMoly

Best soothing gel is a common question posed by my readers and followers because I have been featuring soothing gels in my IG stories for quite a while. I published a Battle of the Soothing Gels review video 2 years ago and since it is summer again, it is time for a write-up. To date, I have tried over 15 soothing gels but I will only be reviewing my top 7 which are readily available in top Korean Skincare websites and skincare distributors in the Philippines and the rest of the world. I did not include ones that are difficult to buy and/or did not perform well in comparison with other soothing gels. 

Best Soothing Gel REVIEW Battle! I Compared 7 Soothing Gels to Know Which is The Best!

Best Soothing Gel REVIEW Battle thefaceshop esfolio pax moly nature republic

What Is A Soothing Gel? What Are The Uses for A Soothing Gel?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POST :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments