Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Baby Quilt


When the New Year rings in,
it always brings new 
and exciting things 
with it,

and for our family it is bringing
a new great niece.

She is due sometime this month:)

Just before I got sick,
I purchased a 14 inch quilting hoop.
So, I was able to quilt this quilt
on my lap 
in the comfort of our living room.

The embroidery was done on my
machine with a design package
purchased from 
Oregon Patch Works.
If you have a machine that does embroidery,
I want to tell you 
that this is a great company 
to do business with. 


Their costumer service can not be beat.


Making baby quilts is so much fun
and if you are new to quilting
they make a great first project.

 
***********
Have a wonderful day
*********** 
&
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)  
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments